It’s ON, baby. Let’s compare the photos of Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin shirtless. Here are my immediate thoughts:
What I would say to Obama about this photo (if I could):
- Those sunglasses give you an edge. They make you look like the evil guys in the Matrix. I like it a lot.
- Nice swim trunks, and they are the perfect size for you.
- Do you do sit ups? Obviously you do. Also you lift weights.
- Where’s Michelle? Cause if I were her, I wouldn’t let you out of my SIGHT without your shirt on ever AGAIN!!!!
Words I would say to Vladimir Putin about this photo (except that I’m terrified of him):
- Your hat makes you look kind of like the guy from Crocodile Dundee. The fishing pole sort of goes along with that theme. Was that your intention?
- Are you able to breath comfortably? Also, just to confirm–in your opinion, it is okay to pull one’s pants up to his rib cage. (Right?)
- Were you reeling in a fish at this moment? If so, what kind of fish was it?
- Do you feel that you could benefit from a tan? I am asking only because I feel that I could benefit from one–just wondering if you feel the same way about yourself.
Moving right along, I just need to get this off my chest: Obama is really, really hot. And I find it pleasant to have such a nice-looking president. If you think about it, most of our presidents have been pretty good-looking. But not quiiiite as handsome as this one…
I am assuming that both Republicans and Democrats and everyone in the entire world feels this way–whether or not they agree with Obama’s politics. But for those readers who feel sad that this post is starting to sound like a Democratic convention (for middle school girls), I got two words for ya: Mitt Romney. I don’t even need to say it–you already know it in your heart: Mitt Romney is the Brad Pitt of the Republican party. Man, if a shirtless beach photo of Mitt ever even dreams of surfacing on the Internet, PLEASE let me at it. (I feel a little ashamed of saying that about a Mormon, but one of the things I love about Mitt is how he handles dumb stuff people say–he takes the high road. Now that’s a real man for ya).
Well, I fear I am making myself look like a shallow and somewhat loony tuned fanatic. I don’t have any good excuses for the content of this post–except to say that I am glad I got all of this out in the open, and now I can move on with other posts. My husband just got home, and I want to show him this post. He might try to make me take it down, but it’s not coming down. It’s crazy, and I like it.
Filed under: Moviestars